Thursday, November 13, 2008

Guys Wearing Panties Together


I usually make sure any guy I get together with, when I blow him, knows that I wear panties! Since I'm really accomplished in the oral area I arrange a second meeting for guys who I think are suckworthy. When I meet them again, I have them strip down naked and I strip down to my panties, or perhaps panties, bra, garter belt and stockings, perhaps a nightie. I keep an extra pair of silky sheer panties in clear view and within reach. After sucking the guy a little and getting him nice and hard I like to slide a pair of the panties up his legs and into place. I love seeing his hard cock straining against the fabric! I then lick him completely through the panties, getting him and the panties all wet with my mouth. It's ever so hot, and I can tell if the guy is into it. Sometimes the guy will only tolerate this for a few minutes, pull them off and toss them aside, and make me finish him off. What often happens though is the panties stay on, perhaps pulled down below his cock and still firmly encasing his balls as I finish sucking him. I wonder how many guys I've turned into panty wearers? One thing's for sure - it's a BJ they will never forget! I've even sent a few of the guys home wearing the panties under their clothes!

No comments: