Thursday, November 13, 2008

Meeting Other Panty Guys


I met with a guy also into wearing panties, met him on this site for guys into wearing panties. I met him wearing panties under my jeans. Once we said hi, I took off my shoes and slowly unbottoned my pants and sliprd out them so he saw just a hint of my panty bulge under my shirt. He's just standing watching me as I slip out of my shirt and stand before him in nothing but my panties. Then I pulled his shirt off and slowly kneel in front of him. I next undid his pants and pulled them off so his panty bulge was right in front of me. I reached around him with both hands to feel his cheeks in panties, my hands moving slowly to his thighs and finally to his panty covered balls. The next several minutes I was enjoying exploring that bulge, softly feeling him in my hands, inches from my face.

No comments: