Thursday, November 13, 2008

Stroking Guys In Panties


I love admiring cocks, and fondling them, and wanking them, and sucking them to spurting orgasm, Why Not?, why should only the gals have all the fun. I have no problem with gals getting it on together. The same goes for those delicious, delicate, skimpy, scanty items of intimate feminine apparel that hug and snug ones jewels so erotically, especially the recently discarded ones that hold that certain aroma and show those delightfull stains where little golden accidents have dribbled and seeped out. So guys, lets just keep on with doing our thing, we know it makes sense, and so does the guy you have with you, and who is now stroking your tightly panties bulge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am looking for panty guys to jerkoff online with on skyp pantycummer1 is me there im 26 and horny lov to wear satin panties while using dildo and fleshlight and love being watched

Unknown said...

I'm new to this I love lingerie myself