Thursday, November 13, 2008

Other Who Crossdress Get Me Hard


I feel the way many who crossdress do. Looking at a guy, clothed or nude does not excite me. Put him in some panties or other nice lingerie and it is a different story especially if he is shaved silky smooth. I do enjoy looking at pics of nice cocks in lingerie, pantyhose and panties. For several years it has been a strong fantasy of mine to suck a cock. If the guy wasn't wearing lingerie, I think the only way I'd be able to do it is without seeing him, maybe like through a glory hole. But if we was dressed, I love to tease, caress, lick, and rub him in his panties until he was nice a hard and then feel him slow slid past my lips and into my mouth as I caress his balls through his panties. It hasn't happened yet, but maybe someday. Those looking to meet other men in panties should check out this site, I have talked with many there just trying to now get the courage to meet one in person.

No comments: